Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I just don't know !

I just don't know what happened !
I just don't know why did u go away,
why when I won, I lost
why I just don't feel okay !
why life is so painful,
why yesterday is just like today
and why just u didn't explain it !
why didn't you make a delay !
why it is either black or white
why the FUCK u can't C the grey!
why you just never make a move!
if u think it is a game,please PLAY
why its me who always suffer!
I paid enough, while wishing u'd never pay!
when im gonna get out of this,
I am just so stuck in that clay
we aren't u creative !
why didn't you even fake up a FRAY !
your bet on time is not right !
its not a rule in a book or even an ESSAY !
I called you dozen of times
please, don't leave, YOU HEY !
but you did nothing till now
will you do 1day?
my bet on that, is my life BET !
between you and me is my PRAY !!

Karem Kamel

0 comments:

Post a Comment