Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My Best Friend !

who is your best friend?
a question that everyone can answer it easily
but before you answer, is the person who gonna pick his names from all who u know is really your best friend?
does the standards of -any best friend standards- can be applied on him, so that he can take the ISO-Friendship certificate ?
adding to that the fact that we never choose our best friends, most probably we meet them in school/colleges or even your neigbour hood, you grew up together, you knew each others well and then you created a common things between you and them, and then a hidden connection is made between you and them! then at some point you start wondering what is going on wrong with my life? why can't I do certain things?
why I am not feeling happy in that life style?
the reason is: you are on your best friend religion ! your best friend influenced you the same way you influenced him, and these things he influenced you to do is not what you really like, but you got used to it, liked it, then loved it!


when you have a friend for a long time, he certainly influenced you and you certainly influenced him without you guys even feel it! and because of your friendships effects, your whole life can turn to better or worse !


it all depends on you! on your choices....


the reason I am writing that anyway because I have removed my -only Egyptian[they are two]- best friend from my facebook just a few weeks ago ! because of reasons that I'd never say it here, and my -only other-best friend is living a million milies away of me !


so I thought its important to tell all of you how important is it to choose your friends generally and your best friends specifically ! and that you can't imagine the effect of your friends on you! because they represent the enviroment your living in! so be careful in choosing them..


and also if you can read this, then your most probably one of those who I could be proud if I had them as best friends in my life!
even if I don't know all of you well, because friendship is not about a big thing, its about a million little things !


Sicnerely


Karim Kamel

0 comments:

Post a Comment