Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sexy Atheists

I've been looking lately in some of the good atheists pages/websites and found one main paradox they always say:
what was god doing before he create us? was he preparing hell for people who asked such a question? well let's first ask them the same question what was there before the great explosion?
I have a very simple logical answer to your question, but noone of you guys have ever told me what was there!! I've read/browsed hundreds of books/websites and met many people to find the truth, and the only truth I've found that you guys are not really feeling happy! you don't have any answers and all your answers based on nothing at all but your great desire to just argue for argument and to escape from the main point because your just not feeling happy!

about your very easy question, the answer you can figure it out yourself if you asked yourself simply: when you we use the term 'when'?
we use the term when to travel through the time events past/future but since time is just a dimension that only exists inside our 'universe' and mainly inside your mind, the question itself is wrong because simply there is no time and there is no place!

and my answer is not only based on my solid understanding to my beliefs, its also based on physical rules, Albert Einstein concluded in his later years that the past, present, and future all exist simultaneously, Einstein wrote a letter to his life long friend Besso's family when he died saying: "...for us physicists believe the separation between past, present, and future is only an illusion, although a convincing one." [P.S> the easiest sentence I've found that describe the time dimension]

I've spent and still spending most of my time trying to understand the truth, and most of you didn't read/experience in his life but some books that formed his entire beliefs & I don't blame you but since the issue is really important, I totally recommend you to read a lot in both directions, don't read only on one side, meet different people from different cultures, talk to them, ask them whatever you want, write your notes about what you think, travel to as many countries as you could and figure it out!

I know this argument wont ever end and it is based on one main point, what was there before the universe/god !
I think I've answered my part, but the big question is can you answer yours?

Share to whom you think may be concerned...

Karem Kamel

0 comments:

Post a Comment